Teyro takes extreme pride in implementing a perpetually quality-led manufacturing base that consistently keeps the target customers at the epicenter of its ever evolving business philosophy. A global network of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities has helped our Accord Formulations Manufacturing build scale and thereby also enabled us to meet customer explicit criteria of needs
Our ability to develop and lead as a global formulations and API powerhouse is an outcome of our thoroughly improving and unrelenting focus on operational excellence as well as quality programs. The philosophy followed is simply strict - drive continuous improvement and innovation by adapting and adopting changes in the process, facilitating teamwork, empowering efficiencies and encouraging lean manufacturing. We are bound by this across all our manufacturing facilities in India and over 30 other countries across the world.
Teyro Labs manufacturing facility has been constructed to the strictest specifications and in accordance with the principles of current Good Manufacturing Practices as required by the guidelines of the USFDA, UK-MHRA, PIC/S, TGA-Australia, Health Canada, ANVISA-Brazil, MCC-South Africa and other regulatory agencies across the globe.
Teyro Labs provides world-class manufacturing facilities for sterile oncology products (Liquid and Lyophilized vials) and Oral solid dosage forms (Tablets and Capsules)
Cytotoxic products are among the most highly sophisticated and sensitive drugs to handle and produce. Utilizing Isolator technology and RABS (Restricted Access Barrier System) for commercial manufacturing helps Teyro Labs to maintain a high degree of sterility assurance and containment while a product is being manufactured. In addition, this technology helps to maintain the integrity of the molecule, enhance product sterility and ensure the safety of the personnel.
The reputation of our company is built on Manufacturing and R&D facilities that are designed to meet global standards, and stringent Quality standards that ensure we deliver only the best formulations and products. We have state-of-the-art facilities that manufacture various pharmaceutical products. The manufacturing facilities are designed to meet the current global standards of GMP and safety standards.
- Clean Rooms & Aseptic areas are built with GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester) Panel.
- Integrated Bosch Filling & Sealing Line (120 Vials /Min) with IPC System & External Vial washing system under cRABS.
- Martin Christ Lyophilizer (10.02 Sq.m) with pizza door, integrated with Auto-loading & Unloading system under cRABS
- Fedegari Steam sterilizer (1060L) for moist Heat sterilization of change parts and other loads.
- Propack Manufacturing vessels with Automatic CIP, SIP & Product Transfer system & Controlled by SCADA System
- Self contained GEA integrated granulation line to comply OEB 4 for handling cytotoxic molecules having processing capacity from 4.50 kg to 36.00 kg by changing the High sheer mixer granulator bowl from 30 ltrs to 90 ltrs. Machine is designed to perform wash in place for cleaning.
- Compression Machine: 21 station self contained compression machine specially designed to handle cytotoxic molecules.
This facility is fully equipped with in-house capability to perform all the chemical, instrumentation and microbiological tests as per Pharmacopeia and applicable specifications.
Quality control Lab is equipped with all modern instruments like HPLCs, GCs, FTIR, UV-VIS spectrometer etc. for routine testing of Raw materials, Packing materials, Semi-finished, Finished products and stability testing for OSD and Injectable Oncology products.
Micro biology lab is equipped to perform all the applicable microbiological tests including method development and validation e.g. Sterility testing under isolator, BET, MLT, Water and product testing for OSD and Injectable products.